Restrictions: A few specific restrictions are noted below. A complete listing of terms, conditions and policies will be sent to you in the Rental Agreement once you make your reservation.
- All properties are non-smoking
- No pets are allowed at any of our properties at any time
- Occupancy limits are strictly enforced and set by the town ordinance. Do not exceed maximum allowed number of occupants in a property
- House parties, prom groups, college groups, events and receptions are prohibited
- Parking is limited to the specific number of passenger cars listed per property
- No persons under the age of 25 are allowed to rent unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the entire length of stay
- Rentals run Saturday to Saturday or Sunday to Sunday – flexibility in the off season.
Check-In/Out- Guests check in at the Martha Murray Vacation Rental office. Check in time is between 2PM-5PM. If arriving after 5PM, please call our office to make arrangements. Check out and key return is no later than 10AM at our office. An "Express Check Out" box is located in our parking lot where you can simply drive up, drop the keys and be on your way!
Property Condition- You must leave the home in the same general condition as found upon entry. All personal belongings, food and rubbish must be removed; all dishes cleaned and put away;all furnishings placed in their original position.
Payment Information:We charge a lease processing fee of $95 which includes a non- refundable damage waiver. The damage waiver protects you and the homeowner for accidental property damage up to $1,500 during your stay.
Cleaning Deposit- For first time guests with Martha Murray, there is a fully refundable cleaning deposit, which you will get back as long as you leave the home in clean condition.
Cancellation Policy- If a reservation has been confirmed by payment and you are unable to fulfill your obligation to occupy the Rental Property, we must be notified as soon as possible. We will make every attempt to re-rent the property once we receive notice of your cancelation. If we are unable to re-rent the property, no refunds will be due. If the property is re-rented, you will receive a refund, minus a 10% cancellation fee. If you have purchased Travel Insurance at the time of making your reservation, please refer to your policy for instructions on recovering your loss due to cancelation.
Travel Protection/ Trip Cancellation Insurance- We have partnered with CSA travel insurance in order to offer insurance to protect your vacation investment against trip interruption, travel delay, hurricane evacuations, injury, sickness, job loss, death, medical/dental expense etc. This optional Travel Insurance cost is 6.95% of the trip cost and can be purchased at the time you are making your reservation with a Rental Agent or prior to making your final payment. Payment of this plan will not be accepted after we have received your full balance.